Saturday, April 6, 2013

NEW L.U.C "SINCERELY YOURS"

SO HOT SATURDAY NEW L.U.C "SINCERELY YOURS" PRODUCED BY 9TH WONDER




DECISIONS, decisions they can make & break a man. Throughout out the decisions i made determined my PROGRESS & those very same decisions determined my OPPORTUNITIES. My whole life I been a GO GETTA. Its always been MIND OVA MATTER, GRIND HARD, and FIND GOD. With this psalm i want you to take & heave the struggle of a man trying to make a way & REMEMBER YOU DON'T GOTTA BE A DOPE BOY TO HAVE MONEY. "DRUG GAME, IT DONT MEAN HUSTLE.' - LUCAINE

2 comments:

  1. Now that's what's up!! I felt those lyrics.....still feelin those lyric.....props kid...STA TRU.......KEEP @ IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what's up!! I felt those lyrics.....still feelin those lyric.....props kid...STA TRU.......KEEP @ IT

    ReplyDelete

"ROCKY AND APOLLO CREED" AGALLAH & DIRTY DIGGS

THOROUGH THURSDAY "ROCKY AND APOLLO CREED" AGALLAH DA DON & DIRTY DIGGS Off the lazerfocus Ep By Agallah & Dirty Diggs o...